Wednesday, March 12, 2014

Reading is Fundamental

reading-is-sexyWhen I first started this blog, I said up front that this was not one of those sites.

This isn’t a site where a naughty vixen tells you about all her dirty phone sex calls, about her hot daddies who treat her oh, so good, and how moist she ends up just hearing his name.

Moist is the grossest word in the English language, it should be noted.

But for people looking for that kind of site, there are tons. And while some are just this side of the old Geocities websites, you will occasionally get someone who is a real wordsmith, who keeps you on your toes and maybe mildly titillated, if that’s your thing. Someone you believe.

I prefer the blogs that pull the veil away, but that’s just me.

Today while reading through a blog, I came across this article, and there was no way I could go without sharing it with anyone who might choose to read my blog.

What's the Deal with Phone Sex? by Gracie Passette. Hosted on a strumpet blog that touts itself as “Home of playful, modern pin-up women” (what’s not to love?), this is a brilliantly written article about the men who call into phone sex lines.

Three phone clients were interviewed for the article (curious if they got paid for the interview…what a hilarious turn about that would be), and their answers are plainly honest, and at times hilarious, but extremely interesting and insightful.

It should be noted that this website is intensely NSFW/NSFC. The ads on the right hand side alone could keep the NSA goggling for hours.

My favorite quote, that I think I’ll remember for quite some time:

I can’t really be a demon and take several women at a time — or find a demon with a dick and a tail to fuck me with. Pretending with multiple dildos and partners just couldn’t be as powerful as what we make-up on the phone.

This is something a strumpet needs to hear. Because we get those calls. The ones that will never be discussed on this blog, or in real life. And sometimes, we need to hear how the guys would never do or want what they ask for on the phones in real life, but in the fantasy world, they can be as nasty as they want to be.

Also, fucking a guy in the ass with my demon tail?

I’d really like to try that call.

No comments:

Post a Comment